Or...

I subscribe to a really cool linux listserver, no spam.  Why?

(Imagine industrial rock soundtrack, NIN or maybe Disturbed, maybe some
Rammstein)

We Zibby the spam,
Zibby the spam,
Zibby the spam,
Zibby the spam,
We Zibby the spam because we hate it.
Zibby the spam,
Zibby the spam,
Zibby the spam,
Zibbied because we don't want it.
Zibby the spam,
Zibby the spam,
Zibby the spam,
We will DOS you if you spam us, DOS you if you spam us, we dislike you.
Zibby the spam,
Zibby the spam,
Zibby the spam,
Spammers are our enemy,
Zibby the spam,
Zibby the spam,
Zibby the spam,

Well, something like that.

The previous is the result of 36 hours without sleep, followed by an 11 hour day
at work, a litre of Absolut vodka, and
a pack of Marlboro's.  Crap, I quit smokin' two weeks ago, ooops.  Time to buy
some more gum.

I am not a reliable source of anything......

SG, O.S.D