By respond to it I assume that you mean go to their website or send them an
email, but don't include replying to the email.  Is that correct?

=====
   o      _____           |  James A. N. Stauffer  | | Stauffer_James |
 .][__n_n_|DD[  ====____  | Spam food: uce at ftc.gov | |   @yahoo.com   |
_/oo OOOOO oo`  ooo  ooo  'o¬o¬o              o¬o¬o` 'o¬o          o¬o`