I recently purchased a couple of machine sliders after giving the sales guy
dimensions for my machines etc. Needless to say I'm quite un-impressed, not
only did they not recommend rails that would fit the dimensions I specified,
they don't line up on screw holes in the machines so I drilled out my own.

I don't want to tell some schmuck my dimensions again just to have them screw
it up, so I figured someone on the list must have a good amount of rack-based
machines etc. and know of a company that manufactures decent quality sliders
so my machines aren't screwed directly into the rack itself.

This is quite a bummer as I have been waiting for this stuff for a while to
get rid of some of the mess in the machine room.
Thanks,
--
Thomas J. Hudak
Systems Administrator

sleep: Command not found - The story of my life...