On Tue, 8 May 2001, Michael Glaser wrote:

> > Our reservations are non-smoking...we'll be on the patio if its nice out.
> > (Yes, that bright light in the sky is called the Sun). I believe that you
> > underage kids are allowed until 9pm.
> >
> > All the details here: http://www.mn-linux.org/beermeeting/
>
> Jacque, do you know if there is parking available?? I didn't see it mentioned
> at their web site. I am hoping that I can stop by.

I'm not Jacque, but I wouldn't let parking stop you from coming; it can't
possibly be a problem.  Worst case you'll have to walk a block.  Don't try
and park further east than Chestnut street.  Unless there's a hockey game,
we used to roll up the sidewalks at 7:00 in St. Paul.<g>

--
"To misattribute a quote is unforgivable." --Anonymous