On Sun, 6 May 2001, Austad, Jay wrote:
> How about we all kick your ass?

  I have an idea that will allow people to MAKE MONEY FAST and stop
spammers!

  Take anyone convicted of spamming, chain 'em up outside the county
courthouse (or any convenient public venue) and let people pay $5 to give
them a good whack with a baseball bat.

  I know *I* would pay five bucks for that! The government could make lots
of money doing this, and the increased productivity realized by companies
everywhere (whose employees wouldn't waste as much time deleting spam)
would increase tax revenue. The government could cut taxes, or fix the
roads in the pothole system. Everyone would MAKE MONEY FAST!

  So, who's with me? :)

  DAn

--
Dan Drake <drake at lemongecko.org>