On Sun, 6 May 2001, Munir Nassar wrote:

> question: is it possible to add some blinkenlights to
> that meter? i mean who else do you age your computer
> without blinkenlights?

Possible -- sure.  But I'd imagine you want the bulbs behind the cut
faceted red lenses (about 3/8" diameter) rather than anything smaller.

> and while we are there does anybody have a 8 inch
> semi-round green screen? you know: the kind that is
> good for pong and stuff?

I used to use my amber monitor for watching TV -- I had a component tuner
that I found surplus somewhere.

You'd probably be really happiest with the CRT from an old Tek scope, but
that's a lot more difficult project than I have time to think about.

--
"To misattribute a quote is unforgivable." --Anonymous