On Sat, 5 May 2001, Dave Sherohman wrote:

> > That's what Dave said.  rm doesn't need to alias to rm -i, only
> > rm -(any flags) *.
>
> I will continue to disagree...

I thought I was the one being disagreeable.  No matter; as you point out
the significant thing about UNIX is that you can write or delete any alias
or script you want for rm on your system, and I can write a
"mollytoggle" that means you have to arm the missle before you can fire it
on mine.  And in a hundred years, we'll both be gone anyway. <g>

Phil M

--
"To misattribute a quote is unforgivable." --Anonymous