On Fri, 4 May 2001, Scott Dagastino wrote:

> I have 2 linux machines with both have xserver running
> on them.
>
> Is there a way to get the display of one gui
> application to appear on the other box.?

Yes.  The easiest (and prolly best) is to ssh over to the one machine.  No
thinking required -- just type the name of the app you want to run, and it
should work.  If not, check for the -X cmd line option.

There are others -- you don't want the whole VNC thing where you see the
whole desktop on the other machine do you?

--
"To misattribute a quote is unforgivable." --Anonymous