dvorak - standard,
dvorak - left,
dvorak - right.

Left and right are different key layouts and I'm not sure why the difference.  I was looking on the net this morning and saw some picts but didn't read the bit about why they were different.

BTB, thanks to y'all talking about Dvorak I just had to try it... this may take a little getting used to.... but I think I'm going to like it... course my co-workers just look at me funny (and look at my keyboard even funnier). :-)