dieman has a Saitek Cyborg 3D Gold joystick. The neat thing about it is
that it comes with a tool (or mutiple tools?) that let you take it apart
and adjust it for left or right handed (grips, throttle, etc. can be taken
off and reattached.) You can adjust the tilt for the top thumb buttons,
etc. very nice stick overall. If I find myself in need of a joystick, this
one is at the top of the list.

 http://www.saitekusa.com/product/joy.htm

Looks like the Cyborg 2000 has the same feature. Good left handed
joysticks are hard to find, kudos to the designers of this one. Even
supported in Linux as a USB Human Input Device.

| Andrew S. Zbikowski       | Home: 763.591.0977 |
| http://www.ringworld.org  | Work: 763.428.9119 |
| http://www.itouthouse.com | PCS:  612.306.6055 |
|   His power apparently lies in his ability to  |
|           choose incompetent enemies.          |
|    - Crow T. Robot, MST3K, "Prince of Space"   |