guarantee that even with the guy out there on day 1 they will
not "complete" the order until day 14. The order processing
dept doesnt care how quick the technician did his part, they
only care that they are able to sit on an order for 14 days.
btw, thats 14 business days. 3 weeks, not 2.

Qwest sucks and they will forever sucketh the big one. period.

--former qwest customer who got screwed