On Tue, 1 May 2001, Ben Lutgens wrote:

> On Tue, May 01, 2001 at 04:33:59PM -0500, Phil Mendelsohn wrote:
> >Ordered Qwest DSL yesterday, probably about 1:00pm.  9:15 this morning
> >they had the guy out checking the pole -- continuity, tagged with circuit
> >no.  and should be done.  (I won't mention that it's good that I talked to
> >him because he was *this* close to running it to my neighbor's house.)
>
> That was probably your neighbors line, he'll be screwed now.

Nope.  I saw the work order, and she doesn't have a computer anyway.  But
I'm still waiting for t'other shoe to drop.  Could it be Real-Time
needing a week to make up a price?  Nahhh...  It'll probably be that the
modem gets sent to St. Peter instead of St. Paul.

--
"To misattribute a quote is unforgivable." --Anonymous