What do you do when the company you love to hate does something *very*
right?

Ordered Qwest DSL yesterday, probably about 1:00pm.  9:15 this morning
they had the guy out checking the pole -- continuity, tagged with circuit
no.  and should be done.  (I won't mention that it's good that I talked to
him because he was *this* close to running it to my neighbor's house.)

They allow 2 weeks for doing this, so that puts them 13 days ahead of
schedule.  Should I fear trouble elsewhere??!

 --
"To misattribute a quote is unforgivable." --Anonymous