I have version 2.4.2-5 of the modutils and it is located in /sbin/ and is
a link to insmod in the same directory
According to the Change file, this is what I need

Any other ideas.

What is this trying to do.  It looks like it is trying to install some
modules.  What is the -binfmt-464c on the end do.  I could not find it in
the man pages.  Is there a way of stoping or pausing the boot process to
poke around to see what was up?

TIA
John