Off-Topic...

On Tue, 1 May 2001 11:06:30 -0500 (CDT)

> > MPC Surplus Store
> > http://www.materialsprocessing.com/sspage.htm
>
> As often as this gets asked, someone ought to put it at the bottom of
the
> tclug-list footer on the list messages!

What's up with the new guy that works there... is it just me, or is he
like the Comic Book Store Guy, except constantly listening to Christian
Inspirational radio?

In the past I've never had a problem exchanging anything defective there
(that wasn't specifically AS-IS), but recently I bought a board that was
dead. When I brought it back, he laughed at me, ripped the caps off of the
board with his fingers, threw the board on the floor and stomped on it,
and handed it back. Now whenever I'm there, I walk behind the sales
counter until he gets pissed and tells me to get out, and then I try to
convince him that I'm not *actually* standing behind the counter, that
it's all a matter of his opinion. I genuinely enjoy this game. The twit.

When at MPC, try to deal with Bill - the older guy with the blonde-ish
hair.

                           -.bill.layer.-

-.those who are talking don't know, and those who know aren't talking.-

           -.frogtown.-     -.minnesota.-      -.u.s.a.-