On Thu, 29 Mar 2001, duncan wrote:

> I have heard a few different oponions on how to do this... use NTFS, but
> my may have problems writing... use Fat16 so both can access it, no use
> fat32...  How is everyone here seting up their drives to access it from
> both windoze and linux?

I would use FAT32. Well, I *do* use FAT32. I don't think it would make
much difference if you used FAT16, except that it doesn't deal as well
with large filesystems. Win95A could read it though, if you need that
capability.

I would be very interested in seeing a Windows program that could read
ext2... I had a problem with wanting to put a symlink on a FAT32
partition, and it wouldn't let me :)

Pacem in Terris / Mir / Shanti / Salaam / Heiwa
Kevin R. Bullock