I'm trying to get set up to send & recieve faxes.. Sendfax seems simple enough,
but what is the deal with mgetty? Why is it required, and does it replace agetty?
Is it possible to use a modem to recieve faxes, and still have that modem generally
available to other software when it's not in the process of recieving a fax?

Anyone have these set up? Is there a better set of programs for faxes (I looked at
Hylafax, it seems too large-scale for my very basic fax needs... or is it?)

Thanks,

--

                           -.bill.layer.-

-.those who are talking don't know, and those who know aren't talking.-

           -.frogtown.-     -.minnesota.-      -.u.s.a.-