Isn't the 56k upload speed only for one way cable connections?  Meaning, you
have the cable/ethernet connection but you also have a modem that dials over an
analog line?  I thought that Media One/AT&T got away from that a while ago.

Then again, what do I know...  I'm stuck in no man's land and had to settle on
ISDN for $120 a month for a 128k connection.

Shawn