Even if the CD won't boot, you can pop the thing in your windows box and
make a boot floppy using winrawrite.exe or rawrite.exe in the utils
directory and one of the images in the images directory.  You don't need to
actually boot from the CD to install it.  You can boot from the floppy and
still install from the cd.

Jay