I'm stuck with a 56k until Qwest decides I'm worthy of DSL. :(

Downloading the iso and burning it presents the same time-consuming problem
as the FTP install.

I'll probably pick-up a copy from cheapbytes.com (or the like), but I'm
anxious to get it up and running ASAP. This also brings up another
question: What is the difference between the official RedHat CD release and
the downloadable iso (aside from the dead-tree manual and tech. support)?
Isn't the official release also under the GPL (i.e. freely reproducible)? I
have a copy of the "RedHat 7 Unleashed" by SAMS (from the library) and it
includes the "unofficial publisher's version" of RedHat; how is this
different from the official and downloadable versions?

-Dileep