* Mike Nielsen <mike at getbent.net> [010326 16:12]:
> RoadRunner is just starting to offer a business clas Cable service.  I don't
> think it is availiable in residential area's (Unless you twist some arms)

At least I dont have to compete with businesses to get 'service'. :)

With ISD, they didn't want to fix their dialup problems a couple years
back because we were 'just dialup users'.  There was a couple techs on
the 'inside' who were trying to fix things up, but nothing ever
congeled, and my calls to tech support were never really answered.  They
had busy signals too.  I think they just oversell for the user who
doesn't even know the difference between 'select' and 'deluxe' dsl :)

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> <sdier at debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos at efnet

"When's the last time you used duct tape on a duct?" -Larry Wall