Since nobody seems to have any solutions for my problem, I need to borrow a
set of RedHat v7.0 installation CDs. If someone would be so kind to lend me
their discs, I will be very appreciative. I will return them at the next
meeting (or sooner). I live a couple of miles North of Benchmack (our
meeting location), so I would be happy to pick them up if you are in the area.

-Dileep