¼ªÁÖ×Ͼ§µç×ÓÓÐÏÞÔðÈι«Ë¾

JILIN ZIJING ELECTRONICS CO., LTD

38 East Nanhu Road, Changchun  130031, China.

Tel: 0431-4645199  Fax: 0431-4645166
E-mail  zjlcd at public.cc.jl.cn   Home page:www.chinalcd.com
TO:                              .DATE: 12 March    2001

ATTN: PROCUREMENT DEPARTMENT        FAX:

Dear Sirs,

We have learned from the internet that your company deal with all kinds of   apparatus

The LCD( Liquid crystal display) panels and modules are made in Jilin Zijing Electronics Co., Ltd. and have won ISO9001 certification. All these are mainly owing to the excellent professional teams going for the LCD industry and the advanced equipment that overtake the international level ,

Main advantages of zijing LCD are  low power consumption ,long life ,high contrast ratio  wide viewing angle and high line density our products are now widely accepted in all kinds of PC fields such as computers ,communication equipment (e.g telephone pager cellular phone )timer instruments (e.g watch  clock  timers )apparatus (e.g multimeter  process control instruments ,water meter  ,kilowatts meter ,gas volume meter ,audio and video machines ,entertainment toys PDA ,personal electronics assistant (calculator ,cashier, remote controller, thermometer and electronics  weightier)etc In spite of these kinds of standard products ,we also make customized LCD products to satisfied our customers  If you want to order customized LCD products  ,you will also provide the draft drawings and reference data we are also engaged in assembling and processing LCD modules with components supplied by customers.

Zijing covers 44000 sq,m with a three ¨Clayers vertical laminar flow style clean room of 4200 sq,m area ,the cleanning condition belong  to the first level around the country Zijing introduced the most advanced LCD

manufacturing technology and automatic equipment of 1990 ¡® s level from Japan . Please let me know if you are interested in our products Our factory address:

THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT   LIUJIE

JILIN ZIJING  ELECTRONICS CO,LTD

No.38.East Nanhu Road Changchun City JILIN  Province

Business Representative  :LIUJIE

P C:  130031

Tel: 0086-431-4645199

Fax; 0086-431-4645166

Some product of our company is below:

Standard  Zijing LCMs
Character type (EL and LED backlight for choice)

      Model
     Character Xline
     External Dimention mm)
     Viewing Area(mm)
     Character Size(mm)
     Dot Size
     TN/STN
     Character Font

      161A
     16X1
     80X36X11(14)
     64.5X13.5
     3.20X6.35
     0.60X0.75
     TN/ STN
      5X8

      161C
     16X1
     151X40X14
     120X23
     6.0X14.5
     1.15X1.76
        STN
      5X8

      161E
     16X1
     80x36X9(14)
     64.5X13.8
     3.2X6.35
     0.6X0.75
        STN
      5X8

      161F
     16X1
     80X36X14.5
     65.0X14.2
     3.2X6.35
     0.6X0.75
        STN
      5X8

      162A
     16X2
     80X36X9.4(13)
     64.5X13.8
     2.95X4.35
     0.55X0.50
     TN/STN
      5X8

      162C
     16X2
     122X44X14
     99X24
     4.84X9.36
     0.92X1.1
        STN
      5X8

      162D
     16X2
     84X44X16.3
     61X15.8
     3.0X5.64
     0.56X0.66
        STN
      5X8

      162E
     16X2
     85X36X11.71
     63.3X15.6
     3X5.83
     0.56X0.69
        STN
      5X8

      202A
     20X2
     115.57X39.7X14
     83.1X18.6
     3.25X5.39
     0.61X0.63
        STN
      5X8

      204A
     20X4
     98X60X11(14)
     76X25.2
     2.95X4.75
     0.55X0.55
        STN
      5X8

      402A
     40X2
     !82X33.5X14
     154X15.8
     3.2X5.55
     0.60X0.65
        STN
      5X8

      404A
     40X4
     190X54X9.5(14)
     156X29.5
     2.78X4.89
     0.52X0.55
        STN
      5X8

Graphic type (EL and LED backlight for choice)

      Model
     ColumnXRow
     External Dimention mm)
     Viewing Area(mm)