Hi,

> >       pi_bind: No such device
> >

> Yeah, the catch is you need to start the hotsync on the palm, then tell jpilot
> to sync, otherwise it can't bind to the device.  Also mine shows up on
> /dev/ttyUSB1 not 0.  Not sure how they're numbered though.

Yes, the useful Handspring USB device shows up at ttyUSB1 - ttyUSB0 is reserved
for future use..

But I am having a problem of my own; I can no longer install applications or
databases to my Visor, and it started happening after I upgraded to 2.4.2. Can
anyone confirm / deny that the Visor USB driver works in 2.4.2? I have a 2.2.18
machine that seems to still be working fine. I also upgraded to pilot-link 0.94
on both machines, but his doesn't seem to be an issue for the machine with
2.2.18.

Thanks, and good luck.

Bill