> That's genius!  You must put up a picture :)

http://www.signal15.com/pix/index.php?mode=album&album=nokia&dispsize=800

The left part of the keypad is out because I couldn't find a soldering iron
smaller than 15 watts and I burned off one of the traces.  I read that if if
one led didn't work, the whole group of 6 wouldn't work so I didn't put on
the 2 I had left.  Maybe someday I'll rip it apart again and put in the last
2.

Jay