Quick question:

There's a really simple very utile program (worklog) that I'd like to
port to a M$ .exe file.  Is this possible with just the GNU gcc compiler
assembler and linker, or do I need to find some other tools?

This really ought to be a piece of cake -- it's not that far removed from
a "Hello, World." program.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Phil M

(P.S.:  I suspect that the tpt2 thing is because we're going to get new
station identifiers when the boondoggle with digital TV replacing analog
is complete (originally set for 2002, but I think it's already been moved
back.  I'll check with the gent I know on the standards committee if we
need to avoid an OT discussion.) <wink>

--
"To misattribute a quote is unforgivable." --Anonymous