On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 12:48:56PM -0600, Clay Fandre wrote:
>Read the Documentation/Oops-tracing.txt. And when you figure out how to
>debug it let me know because I get a few Oopses a day. (Me think its me
>bad hardware)

If you're oopsing many times a day it's time to fire up a kernel debugger. kdb
it's called and there are several flavors available. I just installed
2.4.2-ac9 today and saw all sorts of new sexy debugging options in the
.config.
--
Ben Lutgens		cell: 612.670.4789
Sistina Software Inc.	work: 612.379.3951

"It's hard to believe that's the same frail woman who once sprained her wrist
from having too much dip on a cracker!" -- Frazier Crane