On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Bob Tanner wrote:

> Danger! Danger!

What do you really think? :-)

I really appreciate everyone's feedback on this.

> How much data is on the web server?

Not much now, but I hope it will grow. Probably 1 GB at most for the
forseeable future

> What we have done is setup ssh in a very restricted fashion to ssh to the
> DMZ, and tar the contents of the web server across the ssh tunnel to a local box
> that is then backed up on the private network.

I thought of this initially, but was put off by the need for an extra
box. Every other server in the place is running NetWare. I've got a Linux
server in the science department, but it doesn't have the disk space to
store the tarball.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/