On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Yaron wrote:

>   Hi,
>
> On Tue, 20 Mar 2001 primopremiums at usa.net wrote:
>
> > I just visited your web site!
>
> It's spam like this that REALLY gets me mad. He's so obviously lying!!!
> Aaaaaaargh!!!! I just want to FIND these people and YELL at them till they
> admit how STUPID they are!

You know what they say:  "Never try to teach a pig to sing.  It's futile
and annoys the pig."

If this is a big enough problem, set the list up so that not just
subscribed users, but those who have sent in a request and a follow up
confirmation are the only ones who can post?  I don't like it much, but
there's no way to get the bad guys to stop, so maybe the good guys have to
press one or two more buttons to enjoy a spam free list.

Until the spammers write a script to subscribe and verify to lists....

--
"To misattribute a quote is unforgivable." --Anonymous