My brother is a ebay freak and had a bunch of these NT 4 packages w/ licenses.  He also had his auctions removed from
ebay.  The problem was that it had to be sold with a new pc.  The funny thing is that the definition of a new pc is not
quit a whole pc or even remotely new ( nor does it have to work ).  He sold all his copies on ebay w/ either a
motherboard or a hard drive.  The motherboard didnt' work and the hard drive was and old apple 80 MB -- also fried.  He
even stated on the auction that he only sold them with hardware to comply with the MS crappy dumn ass license.
I thought that was pretty damn funny when he told me.
So if you have an old broken or useless hard drive or motherboard than you can sell them on ebay.  Or you can dig throuth
the dumpster out back. ; )

sim