Does anyone know if there is hardware/software out there that will allow me
to switch TCP/UDP ports of communication as it traverses a DMZ?  For
example, if you have a web server that is outside of you network that is
getting information from a DB server on the inside of your network, is there
anyway to switch the packet from port 80 to port 5000 as it crosses the DMZ?
Maybe Linux can do it or some package on Linux.  I can't find anything that
will do it.  Cisco can't so I don't know really where to go.  Any
input/leads would be great.

Thanks

Jason Sowers