Progeny is kinda neat. Mostly it is just Debian, but you'll notice a few
nice little features. Netscape has your common file types all setup to go to
the correct players (shoutcast links are passed nicely to xmms by default
for example) It is based off Potato, but it is definitly more cutting edge
than potato. (new XFree, updated pacakges, etc.)

The kick-start install is slick, I didn't see the standard install as we
upgraded to Progeny from a potato install. It's getting closer to being
Debian for the masses.

--
| Andrew S. Zbikowski       | Home: 763.591.0977 |
| http://www.ringworld.org  | Work: 763.428.9119 |