What kind of performance increase did you see? This is a concern because
at least in Windows (yeah, I know can't really compare it, but hey) Domino
can be something of a slow mover - we want to optimize it every way we can
- we know that we see a performance increase in Windows, and I want to
test Domino on linux both using RAM disk and without using it -

I was asked what I meant by RAM disk - in this case I mean configuring
extra RAM to be used as a RAM disk...

Oh, here's another question - how would this conceivably conflict with
swap space? Or, does the way linux uses swap partitions essentially negate
the benefits gained by using RAM disk configuration?

Thanks,
Liz