I was given a Packard Bell "Legend 2CD" 486 recently that I would like
to make into
my firewall/modem server.

It only has 16MB of RAM, two 8MB chips with two slots open.
I would like 32MB but I have no idea where you get RAM for a machine
that old.

Would it be the same RAM you are talking about in this thread?
Is all RAM the same for 486 clones?

And how much are we talking for 8MB chips of this era?

Thanks

Paul Rech