From: tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org]On Behalf Of Ben Kochie
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2001 9:11 AM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [TCLUG] union job

that's a sham, if you can't protect yourself from getting screwed, that's
you're own damn fault.  you're 19, you don't need parrents anymore, or
atleast you shouldn't.  if companies won't talk to you, then you are not
ready, or you are not presenting your skills.  I never finished my college
education, and because of this, I have had to work hard, and sometimes
working jobs benith my skills to prove that I know what I'm doing.  But it
has payed off.  I used my skills, my contacts, and my determination to get
where I'm at today.  I have gotten screwed, but I learned from my
mistake, and I came out of it a smarter, better person.

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben at nerp.net)