true, novell does not quite belong here, but the union
thing is more of your own preference not the lists
isnt it?

but i suppose that if you have the experience and the
exposure to ask for your own salary union would be
kindof a hinderance, but for me... but for me without
a degree (hell im only 19) most companies would not
even talk to me... with a union i have at least a
fighting chance...
Unions are there to protect the employee when there is
a chance that he will get screwed, otherwise they can
be a hinderence...

yeah Rich said that you found it hilarious that he had
a union job...

oh yeah and we do have at least one NT/2000 server...

> well, you said the 2 worst words you could ever say
> in a job posting to
> this list.. "novell" and "union"
> well.. atleast i'd say they're worse.. atleast you
> didn't say "NT" ;)

 -munir

=====