Ok this is off topic, but i figured someone here might be able to help me. A
customer that i am dealing with has been jerking me around. We have been
corresponding through emails because he is supposely overseas. I have
tracked down him down to an address in New York city. I wanted to back
search his email address with the address I found to see if they are the
same person. If they are the same person than it is a good chance its fraud.
I searched on yahoo to find his email but nothing came up. Is there anyway
that I can do this.

Thanks

chris