On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 07:42:02AM -0600, TGustafson at empi.com wrote:

> It is the U of M Super Computer Building by 35W and Washington Ave in Mpls.
> NOT by the State Fair!
> It is gray with red trim.  Park on the top level of the ramp.  There is no
> charge after hours.
>
> Todd Gustafson

Wrong.  The Supercomputing Institute is at 1200 Washington Ave.  I think
you're referring to WBOB (the West Bank Office Building).

Gabe
Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    University of Minnesohta
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"My collection of rare, eencurebale diseases!  Violated!"
						- Ren Hoek in "Sven Hoek"