charge after hours.

Todd Gustafson

                    Amy Tanner
                    <atebbe at real-time.com>         To:     okeefe at sistina.com
                    Sent by:                       cc:     amy at real-time.com, tclug-announce at mn-linux.org,
                    tclug-announce-admin at mn        sistina at sistina.com
                    -linux.org                     Subject:     Re: [TCLUG-ANNOUNCE] First TCLUG Mid-Month
                                                   Meeting

                    03-09-2001 03:43 PM
                    Please respond to amy

On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 03:31:03PM -0600, okeefe at sistina.com
(okeefe at sistina.com) wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 03:20:59PM -0600, Amy Tanner wrote:
> > Based on the survey we did not long ago, it looks like we will have
enough
> > demand to support a mid-month TCLUG meeting.  So, we've scheduled the
> > first one to happen this month.  Here are the details:
> >
> > Date:  Wed, 3/21
> > Time: 7-9pm
> > Topic: Linux for the IBM S/390 Mainframe
> > Presenter: Steven Logreira, IBM
> >

> Amy, what building is this on campus?

No clue - Todd Gustafson arranged the location.  Todd?

--
Amy Tanner                                      Voice: 952.943.8700
Real Time Enterprises, Inc.                           Fax: 952.943.8500
amy at real-time.com
http://www.real-time.com
GPG Fingerprint: DAC7 E1B2 80D9 3099 1A20  0817 2DFE 5086 81B3 5466