Hi,

On Mon, 12 Mar 2001, Munir Nassar wrote:

> ahem, funny you should mention that, Palestine is
> where i am from originaly.. . (and before you ask, no
> i didnt throw stones or anyting of that sort...)

I'm from there originally too, except from the side that's called Israel.
And no, I didn't shoot protestors. But I did have friends killed by
terrorists.

> > Look at the Israel-Palestine conflict. That's what happens when you
> > don't let old animosity die.

I wholeheatedly agree with that. Most people on both sides don't even
remember what their fighting about. I'm glad I left. The karma in that
whole region is HORRIBLE.

-Yaron