On Mon, 12 Mar 2001, Timothy Wilson wrote:

> What happens:
> I boot the Debian rescue floppy and insert the root floppy. Once the
> installer kicks in, I configure the keyboard and in the next step, the
> installer recognizes that it didn't find everything and asks me to insert a
> floppy containing modules to preload. I have no such floppy, and I'm not
> sure how to create one.

Hi, Tim,

I have only the following suggestion:

On either the CDs or an ftp site, look for

/dists/potato/main/disks-i386/current/

Substitue whatever distribution you use for potato.  If current doesn't
pan out, see what's in main/disks-i386.  Look for a file called
drivers.tgz.  I think this has what you want.  If not, look for drivers
floppy images.

Sorry if this was obvious stuff.

Cheers,
Phil

--
"To misattribute a quote is unforgivable." --Anonymous