Wow..... I didn't think that my passing thoughts (i.e. rants) would elicit
more replies than my actual Linux questions. That said and realizing that
this is way off topic, I still feel the urge to say something.

Philip, I never said that the IBM-Nazi connection was true, nor was I
upholding the publicity as proof. I was simply expressing my shock that Liz
hadn't heard of it yet.

grey, I'm glad I touched you but that was not the point (it's a rant, there
is no real point).

I think Munir hit it right on the nose and I respect him for that. Look at
the Israel-Palestine conflict. That's what happens when you don't let old
animosity die.

- Dileep