Well, since people have a bunch of hardware to get rid of, I thought I'd
try to peddle my stuff too :)

I've got an IBM WorkPad z50 that I bought around a year ago (maybe 15
months ago).  If you're not familiar with the z50, it's a neat little
palm-top type machine.  It's technically a "laptop companion".  Check out
the specs on page 4 of this document.

ftp://ftp.pc.ibm.com/pcicrse/psref/wbook.pdf

My WorkPad is fully loaded.  I've added a Kingston 32MB RAM upgrade (making
it 48 total), a Linksys 10BaseT ethernet card, and a 128 MB SanDisk flash
card.

Currently, the z50's with 32 MB upgrade are going for $150-200 on Ebay.  I
bought mine brand new and have maybe used it a total of 2 days.  They're
actually slick little machines.  As soon as I got a flashcard for it, I
formatted the card with UFS and installed NetBSD on it
(http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/hpcmips/).  There's actually even a Xserver
for it, but I haven't tried it.

I'm asking $300/bo for it.  Half of that is the flash card.  If you're
interested at all, or have any questions, please email me off list.

Gabe

Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    University of Minnesohta
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish church, by the Roman
 church, by the Greek church, by the Protestant church, nor by any church
 that I know of.  My own mind is my church."
						- Thomas Paine