First, I am using Eudora 5.02 to view my email. Occasionally (~1 in 15
messages) the background of the digest is set to a light blue. Just curious
as to why?

As for the holocaust allegations, a book entitled "IBM and the Holocaust:
The Strategic Alliance between Nazi Germany and America's Most Powerful
Corporation" was just released (ISBN: 0609607995). It was on 20/20, CNN,
pretty much everywhere and is a bestseller on Amazon.com. Although the
details and facts have yet to be verified (documents are in various
university archives), it looks pretty damning. The rant was just a thought.

- Dileep