Use your win fdisk utility to lay out your driver 10M  ,15M and leave the rest
unformated, you have to load winbloze first then when you load RH it should ask
you what partions you want and you can set the size then, the install and setup
on RH should do the formatting. When you are asked where you want to install
LILO, choose MBR.