> I've had to call Dell for both sales and tech support several times in the
> last three months, and have been thoroughly impressed. Are they perfect?
> No, but then noone is. Do they get the job done, quickly, and make sure I
> am satisfied? YES!!

Who are you calling? We have a bunch of Dells here and the two
times that I have had to call for replacement parts they make me
go through the whole "Is your computer plugged in and turned on?"
routine no matter how much I bitch and moan.

Yes, the sales people are good, but the tech is just PAINFUL when
you have to spend an hour on the phone for some dork to tell you
to try rebooting.

Ben
-----
Benjamin Exley