You shouldn't see any collisions at all on your network interface, I just
checked 7 or 8 different boxes of mine, some have been up for 6 months or
more serving Real Video content out at around 5-10 Mb/sec during the day,
and I don't show any collisions at all on them.

Chances are that your duplex is mismatched.  Maybe a cheap NIC could do it
too..  probably doesn't hurt anything if you only have .1% though.

Jay