I have 2 windows machines connected to my linux which is connected to the
Internet via cable modem.  The connection was working fine yesterday when I
retrieved my e-mail.  To night the windows machines can't get out and when
I ping from windows to linux I get packet loss.  When I ping from linux to
the windows machines I get about an 11% loss.  On the ping lines time = 501
to about 587 usec. I am not sure what the 'u' stands for I am used to
seeing an 'm' there.

Anyone have any ideas what my problem might be or where to begin.  The only
change I made was Monday night I finished installing KDE 2.1

John Miller