> I have also found _very_ shoddy service at Dell, which is strange since we now buy _many_ Dell computers every year because they are our new standard supplier. Bureaucracies are just so much fun. ;-)

> Dell has lost our business too.

Apparently their service must depend a lot upon who you talk to when
you can. That is unfortunate. I have received very good service for
the three things I had to call about over the last few years.

Obviously I don't deal with them much, but I have been quite happy
with the service I have received when have I had to.

Just throwing out my $0.02!

Mike