b. toberman said:

> the OT on a virus alert, yes it would be appropriate, but then we already
> know if it's a virus alert it's about win, and yes I run Linux but I also
> have to take care of win 98, and win 2000 and win NT and FreeBSD and
> Netware 5.1, and BEOs.

Wow someone else lives in my world of pain? Actually we're still on
Netware 4.11 here...heh. Actually, we technically have no linux
servers at the moment (BSD ones though), but we should be
getting one soon.

I certainly hope that Win 2k sucks less with Netware 5 that 4, but
I'm not too optimistic...

Ben

p.s. Yes, it's OT- Sorry, but I did put OT up there ;)
-----
Benjamin Exley
Information Systems Manager
The Minnesota Daily